The 5 Shades of Red The 5 Shades of Red

Well good job...

Damnit...I'll get in it next time. I just don't have enough time to make everything as nice as I want since I can only use flash on the weekends XD Anyway...goodjob. I guess I'll participate in shades of blue...if I have long enough to do it that is. Keep up the good work.

FAR 1/4 FAR 1/4

Good job!

Good job buddy! Hmmm...great graphics, the only thing I see is maybe making the movement of the big guy a little bit smoother. Also, you need dialogue, not just any dialogue, but good SPOKEN dialogue; it will make it a lot better.

The 5 Shades of Green The 5 Shades of Green

Go us!

Good job guys! I thought that I had to review this submission since I was in it;) Anyway, we're hoving around a solid 4 which is very cool!

Also, thanks everybody for all of the nice detailed reviews you gave; it really has inspired me. Hopefully for the next one I'll have a much better submission;)

Sky Boarder III v.2 Sky Boarder III v.2

Well...

I like your games, but when you submit so many versions of virtually the same thing, it gets kind of old. For your next game, please just wait until you're completely finished to submit it :)

Flash Tutor: 2 Flash Tutor: 2

Thanks...but

Thanks...but I couldn't get the score to work, possibly because I'm using MX. Anyways, great tutorial it helped me a lot. Next time...it would be nice if you could do a life/health system.

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

Fun...but hard

I really liked this game! But I think it would be better if you used this battle system and put it into a game with a story. Also, I wish you could train;) I can't wait for the second one. A few bugs, though you already knew that.

.:UtterDestruction:.remaster'd .:UtterDestruction:.remaster'd

Part of a whole.

Now, overall I got a cool vibe from this song. But sometimes cool just isn't enough. I really felt that it didn't go anywhere, like I was stuck in the breakdown part of a more intense song. It really could stand to pick up, but what is here is a good step. Also, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was listening to everything in a bubble, if that makes sense. I'd like to hear some instruments that aren't inside there. Could also use some more variation in patterns, not much, but I think a little more would be nice.

Also, I'm not completely sure, but is that a drum loop sample in there? It just kind of sounds like one, even though maybe it's not.

~Valtrix, check out my stuff!

zacko555000 responds:

Thanks for the great review, I really appreciate it.
The bubble effect is some undesired effects from the mastering.
And yes, the drums are a loop, but the original loop sounds nothing like this. I sliced up the loop and made beats from it, so technically i made my own beat.
Thanks again for the awesome review, and i will check out and review some of your stuff!

zacko555000

Dark Secrets Dark Secrets

Lacking

There is some cool things in here, and I can totally tell that you're going for an atmospheric sound. However, I just feel like there's not enough sounds for this really to be an atmospheric piece. While listening I felt like it was one pad sustained, with some other semi-interesting effects there. Kind of hard to explain, but do you know what I'm saying? This could be cool with some other parts to help it move along.

~Valtrix

Hypnotize X-rated (hania) Hypnotize X-rated (hania)

French

Salut is both hello and goodbye, and is formal. So you're right.

But on topic, this song has some cool piano but some odd lyrics. I really like your stuff though :D I've been working on writing piano music, and have been getting mildly better. Haven't made any lyrics yet; that's next on my list. Hopefully I can be as good as you someday :P