Sky Boarder III v.2 Sky Boarder III v.2

Well...

I like your games, but when you submit so many versions of virtually the same thing, it gets kind of old. For your next game, please just wait until you're completely finished to submit it :)

Flash Tutor: 2 Flash Tutor: 2

Thanks...but

Thanks...but I couldn't get the score to work, possibly because I'm using MX. Anyways, great tutorial it helped me a lot. Next time...it would be nice if you could do a life/health system.

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

Fun...but hard

I really liked this game! But I think it would be better if you used this battle system and put it into a game with a story. Also, I wish you could train;) I can't wait for the second one. A few bugs, though you already knew that.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Enjoyable!

Great game! I wished that there was a story or campaign mode instead of just random battles. It would have been nice to have multiplayer, but I'm not sure if that is possible. This customization was really nice, but some music would have been good. And one last thing for the levels, they shouldn't all be blank spaces. You should put obstacles like falling ice, buildings, planes, etc., I think that it would make the game a little more interesting.

All and all this is a great game, keep up the good work! I did really like the fish though.