The 5 Shades of Red The 5 Shades of Red

Well good job...

Damnit...I'll get in it next time. I just don't have enough time to make everything as nice as I want since I can only use flash on the weekends XD Anyway...goodjob. I guess I'll participate in shades of blue...if I have long enough to do it that is. Keep up the good work.

FAR 1/4 FAR 1/4

Good job!

Good job buddy! Hmmm...great graphics, the only thing I see is maybe making the movement of the big guy a little bit smoother. Also, you need dialogue, not just any dialogue, but good SPOKEN dialogue; it will make it a lot better.

The 5 Shades of Green The 5 Shades of Green

Go us!

Good job guys! I thought that I had to review this submission since I was in it;) Anyway, we're hoving around a solid 4 which is very cool!

Also, thanks everybody for all of the nice detailed reviews you gave; it really has inspired me. Hopefully for the next one I'll have a much better submission;)

ByrNe's Noose ByrNe's Noose

Not bad

NOt bad...but I just didn't like the ending. I thought it was a bit...err, lame. Maybe make it a little longer and more dramatic. Good start though!

VividCG-1 responds:

Yeh, thats always a problem with doin a flash in one day. The drgs slowly creep into your bloodstream and start to nibble your brai....

S.W.A.T Operation S.W.A.T Operation

Not bad

Not bad for your second movie(I'm only guessing that because you have 1 other submission). But it could still use a bit of work.

I liked the balls simply because I found them a bit humorous. The backgrounds could be a little better done, but the animation was smooth. Also, I thought the sound was pretty appropriate for the movie.

LegendOfASamurai(b-t-s) LegendOfASamurai(b-t-s)

No tutorial category

I gave this an 7, not because it was a great movie, but because it was informative. For someone who is starting to learn flash, this could help them a lot.

Xombie: Chapter 4 Xombie: Chapter 4

Awe

Wow, these are the best visuals I've seen in a while(Besides your other entries). The menu was a nice addition to this chapter and I really liked the sound. You could also create an awesome game using these characters...one last note, you may want to upload Xombie chapter one to newgrounds;)

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

Great!

This is great! Top notch animation, sly humor(which I like), and the best cliffhanger ending so far. Good thing the 4th one is out...or else I would be dying waiting to see the next one.